This site is endeavors to deliver your order with good quality packaging within a short time frame and any postal address around the world. However, currently, we do not service deliveries to Russia, Bangladesh, and Pakistan. We ship throughout the week, except Sunday & Public holidays. To ensure that your order reaches you in good condition in the shortest span of time, we ship through reputed courier agencies only. If there is no courier service available in your area, we will ship your items via Government Registered Book post or Speed post.
1. How is the delivery charge calculated for multiple units?
The shipping charge is specified separately for every product. For multiple products ordered the programme adds up the total of all individual shipping charges. Thus, a customer who orders three products is charged the total of all individual delivery charges associated with each product. Thus the delivery fee is calculated separately when a customer orders different products.
Our prices are all tax excluded.
2. How long does it take for an order to arrive?
Orders are dispatched within 5 working days or as per the delivery date specified by you at the time of placing the order. Most orders are delivered within 10 to 15 working days. Delivery of all orders will be duly done to the address as mentioned by you at the time of placing the order.
3. What if I the product is received in damaged condition?
If you think, you have received the product in a bad condition or if the packaging is tampered with or damaged before delivery, please refuse to accept the package and return the package to the delivery person. Also, please call/Whatsapp our customer care at 6379988953 or email us with a picture to email@example.com mentioning your Order ID. We will personally ensure that a brand new replacement is issued to you at no additional cost. Please make sure that the original product tag and packing is intact when you send us the product back.
3A. Return Policy for Handloom Saree.
1. The item is damaged during transit.
2. A manufacturing defect (however please be informed that Handloom Silk Saree have weaving irregularities that may not be counted under manufacturing defect).
3. Wrong item delivered. (Silk Saree may have slight variations in terms of color, this will not be considered wrong).
4. Kindly consider minor color variations of the delivered products if any, which may be due to the photography constraints like the fabric type, dye type or the lighting.
5. We cannot accept the change of mind returns or failure to report any complaints within 48 hours of receiving the order.
6. Weaving irregularities are the hallmark of handloom products and are not eligible for return.
7. Any product that has been used or worn by you, will not be accepted for return.
8. Any product that is returned without all original packaging and accessories at the time of delivery will not be accepted.
9. Cross-border or International transaction fees/commission charged by the payment gateways will not be refunded. These are the hidden charges levied by the payment gateways and Customers must contact them for more information on these charges.
4. What if any Delays
Times to ship the product mentioned on our website against each item are indicative and approximate values only. Sometimes due to situations beyond our control, delays may occur. No refund, returns, replacement & exchange will be entertained for this reason.
If, for any reason, there is going to be a delay in shipping because an item is out of stock or if there is an unusual delay in filling an order, we will notify you by e-mail
Dates for delivery are approximate only and we are not liable for any delay in delivering your order or any part of it. We may choose to deliver your order in separate parts. In some cases, we may offer to refund you for unfulfilled part of the order.
5. Order Status and Track Shipments Online
If you have a registered account with us check the status of your orders under “My Account”. Click on your order number for complete details, including the tracking number. Here you can follow the progress of shipments. If you do not have an account with us yet, please set your account here – My Account.
You can also track your order by clicking on track my orders. Simply enter the order number and zip code information to view the order details.
All Courier companies make 2 delivery attempts only. In case of unavailability of the recipient, future Modus Operandi is at the discretion of the Courier Company and colombostores.in has no liability for the same. Our staff will get in touch with you as soon as we are intimated by our courier agency. In case the package is sent back to us colombostores.in is not liable to clear and accept the package. So we request you to receive the package and make all details available for smooth delivery.
6. Order Acceptance
Please note that there may be certain orders that we are unable to accept and forced to cancel. colombostores.in reserves the right, at sole discretion, to refuse or cancel any order for any reason. Some situations that may result in your order being canceled include limitations on quantities available for purchase, inaccuracies or errors in product or pricing information, or problems identified by our credit and fraud avoidance department. We may also require additional verification or information before accepting any order. We will contact you if all or any portion of your order is canceled or if additional information is required to accept your order.
Both parties agree that, following order dispatch, transportation is the sole responsibility of the third-party logistics company. During this stage, full ownership of the product(s) belongs to the buyer; all associated liability and risks during transportation shall be borne by the buyer.